Reference: the update yesterday, I inadvertently put an ending to my synopsis. That's what happens when one is in a rush. Too excited about the new program. First rush is now officially over. Have figured out the characters I need for the most part.
I've come across some interesting posts on the forums and one was about Phase System. I checked out the link and discovered that this is somewhat what I do. Only, I start with a synopsis, or rather a copy and fill in from there. Numbered each sentence or two and worked from there. Somtimes, I'd forget to highlight a piece of research when I didn't want to open a new doc. Other times, I'd forget what I named something. Mostly, it worked, cause when I edited, I'd move things around. Still doing this now and it's working. I think I can delete my spreadsheets and make more storage. teehee.
Have been adding some things that I didn't want on my original blog-niiganab. Some of the links will need to be checked again before I post that page.
I sure am glad I joined the Platform Building Campaign. I met a lot of interesting people, writers and this has led me to other interesting designers, illustrators, editors. I just now looked for the Platform Builders campaigners logo and methinks the grem...uhh imm... are laughing their fool heads off. I lost the logo somewhere in my mad experiments with the layout of my blog template. Well, that explains their increasing quietness the last few days. They must have been nudging each other, wondering if this was the day that I'd notice their little escapade. Well, I hope none of them have won their little bets.